You Can Turn to Vehicle Title Loans Airdrie Alberta for Fast Emergency CashJuly 15, 2016
You Only Need a Fully Owned Car as Collateral for Bad Credit Loans Leduc Alberta to Solve Those Financial EmergenciesJuly 18, 2016
It’s Not Hard to Qualify for Equity Loans Spruce Grove Alberta
To qualify for the collateral vehicle title loan:
- You must be at least 19 years of age or older. This age limit of 19 for collateral equity loans is because most 18 year olds don’t yet own their own vehicle.
- You must have a fully owned and fully paid for car that is no more than 8 years old. The car serves as collateral for the loan aside from the car title.
- Your car title must be clear and lien free.
- The vehicle must have comprehensive insurance or collision insurance.
- The vehicle must be fully registered in the borrower’s name.
Very minimal requirements
Aside from the above, the borrower must submit the following so collateral vehicle title loans are approved in one hour:
- A valid driver’s license to prove that you are driving your own car as well as fully owning it.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- The lien free car title.
- The car itself for inspection and appraisal for the true market value. This determines the loan amount that can be as much as $30,000.
The benefits from vehicle title loans
Interest rates for no credit check title loans are much lower compared to even the best that all competitors can offer. This means it is the lowest in the lending industry and far lower than unsecured bank loans and short term loans. You even get to keep driving your car while repaying the loan. No credit checks are done by the lender because the collateral secures the loan.
Car title loans or sometimes called equity loans is the only service offered by Canada Car Cash. This means that Canada Car Cash can loan more money with less requirements. We can help you by calling us now or getting in touch online. We can give you an estimate of what you really qualify for. Call us at 1-844-598-7631.