Guanajuato is located in Central Mexico and is a top-rated tourist destination. It is a beautiful city known for silver mining and colonial architecture, reminding visitors of its rich colonial past. In the 18th century, Guanajuato became the world’s center for silver extraction.
One thing that will catch your attention in this city is the colored houses painted in bright colors. The many tourist attractions cause millions of people to visit this place yearly. You can use your car equity Kingston Ontario to discover this captivating city.
Some Of The Tourist Destinations In Guanajuato City
- Mummy Museum. It is one of the tourist attractions in Guanajuato. Established in 1968, this museum is called El Museo de las Momias and displays Guanajuato mummies. The dry and hot climate of Guanajuato caused the natural mummification of the corpses. One thing that you will notice with the mummies is that they appear to be screaming due to the jaw muscle releasing of a dead person.
- Guanajuato Funicular. Take a ride on this cable car as you climb the Pipila Monument. Have fun and enjoy the fantastic view of the city as you take the ride.
- Alley of the Kiss. The alley is so narrow between towering orange buildings. The balconies are so close that lovers from two buildings can exchange kisses even if they are on different balconies.
Best Loans To Fund Your Guanajuato Vacation
- Bad credit no problem auto loans. You don’t need a high credit score to get this loan. There will be no job requirement or credit checking. It is the best loan for those individuals with poor credit history.
- Special financing auto loan. If you want to pay early to save on interest, this loan doesn’t have a penalty for early payment.
Choose Canada Car Cash to finance your Guanajuato vacation. Borrow as much as $30,000 with our flexible payment term. Visit our website, complete the online application form, or call us at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, follow us on: