No credit check car loans Edmonton Alberta has always gotten mixed reviews. Media outlets are divided on their opinion about this loan, but millions of consumers believe that it’s better than a pink slip or other short-term loans. Here’s why:
5 Reasons Title Loans are the Better Option
- It’s easy to qualify for a poor credit car loan. Because there’s collateral, lenders don’t need to check your credit history or credit score. You just need to present a state-issued ID, a lien-free auto title, and proof of monthly income.
- Applications can be done online. Choose from thousands of lenders online. You can then fill-up the online form and email the other required documents. There’s no need to go to a physical office.
- Fast processing means you can get approved within the day. This is due to the streamlined process adopted by title lending companies.
- Cash will be deposited straight to your account. Once your application has been approved, the lender will send the money straight to your bank. It’s fast, easy, and a big help if you have an emergency.
- Borrow as much or as little as you require. Your loan amount will depend on the value of your collateral. A well-maintained car will be assessed at a higher value. You’re eligible to borrow any amount as long as it doesn’t exceed your car’s appraised worth.
The Number One in the Industry
Enjoy all the benefits of title loans with Canada Car Cash. The company specializes in title loans and can offer more than what its competitors can give. Their interest rates are 70% lower than other lenders. You get the cash you need on the same day and keep your car even while the loan is active. Log on to their website to apply or call their toll-free number at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105735232417155451370/posts