Getting financial assistance is faster now. You can get a loan for practically anything, from getting married to starting a small business. If you have an emergency and need money fast, a poor credit car loan Surrey British Columbia can help you weather this particular storm. Information is crucial though, and you should know the answers to the most commonly asked questions about this secured loan.
Top Questions about Title Loans
- Is it allowed in my state? There are some cities that don’t allow car collateral loans to be offered. Verify that it’s legal to apply for one before you start the process.
- What documents should I prepare? You need a valid ID and your car’s title. You also need to have proof of residence and proof of income. You can show a utility bill in your name for the former while payslips can work for the latter.
- How much can I borrow? Most lenders will offer anywhere from 25% to 50% of the collateral’s value. But there are other factors that can impact that, like your car’s mileage and state of the collateral.
- What will happen if I miss a payment? You will incur penalties and your interest rate could go up. The lender also has the right to repossess your car if you default.
- Can I get a loan if I’m unemployed? Yes, even people who are unemployed, retired, or have poor credit scores can apply.
Get You More Money than the Competition
Need fast cash? Canada Car Cash is the answer. This title loan specialist offers more money than other lenders. Our interest rates are 70% lower and we offer affordable monthly payments. You don’t even have to worry about credit checks. Log on to our website to apply or call our toll-free number at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105735232417155451370/posts