In Canada, a score of 650 or higher means your credit rating is good. There are many advantages to having a good credit score, like getting cellphone and utility services without needing a security deposit, having more negotiating power, and securing better deals on car insurance or auto finance Kelowna British Columbia. The challenge now is how to maintain your score. Here are our top suggestions:
Tips for Maintaining Good Credit
- Always pay your bills on time. Even if you were late by one day, it will still have a negative impact on your score.
- Keep payments current. If you do miss a payment or two, it’s essential that you update it and stay on track on the payment schedule. This will help improve your rating.
- Be mindful of collection accounts. Even if you successfully pay off a car pawn loan account, it will remain on your file for about seven years. So, make sure you only apply for a loan if you truly need it.
- Don’t be afraid of asking for help. You can get good advice and assistance from credit counselors and creditors. Since it’s their specialty, these experts can provide you with loads of useful advice on how to keep to your payment schedule or how to rebuild your credit score.
- Don’t accept new credit card accounts. It will make you more vulnerable to acquiring debt, and the additional cards can harm your score.
Borrow More Money Than any Competitor has to Offer
Enjoy the best deals with Canada Car Cash. This title loan specialist can provide more substantial loans and low-interest rates. Their quick application process ensures you get the cash you need on the same day. Log on to their website to apply or call their toll-free number at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105735232417155451370/posts