An Equity loan is a short-term loan designed to get you fast, easy cash using your vehicle as collateral. The loan is essentially unlocking the equity in your paid-off vehicle.
Yes, you can keep your car for the entire duration of the loan while you repay.
- Fill out the online application or give us a call and one of our loan representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
- Visit one of our offices; bring in your car, along with your registration and insurance, the second set of keys to your vehicle and picture ID., and picture ID
- Once your car title loan is approved, you receive the funds, and you leave with your car too!
Yes! In order to obtain an equity loan with Canada Car Cash, the vehicle must be paid in full, without liens.
The requirements are simple.
- You must own a fully paid for vehicle(Car, Truck, Van, S.U.V. or Motorcycle that is no more than (10) years old.
- Provincial or Government ID
- Second set of keys to your vehicle.
- Proof of residency: any piece of computer-generated mail that has been sent to you at your address.
- Insurance and registration of your vehicle in your name.
No problem! If you have bad credit it does not matter. Bad credit, no credit or good credit makes no difference – we do not check your credit nor do we report your loan to any credit agencies.
Our loan terms can be up to 4 years!
Yes! You do not have to be employed to get an Equity loan, but you do have to have a source of verifiable income such as disability, unemployment, retirement income, etc, and enough disposable income to pay off the loan.
No! You do not need a job, but you must have a verifiable source of income such as disability, unemployment, retirement income, etc.
Yes! Because we will need to verify that you have income, our representative will work with you in obtaining the information needed to satisfy the legal verification requirements.
The typical time is less than an hour; from the time you walk into our store, to the time you walk out with your funds.
The maximum loan amount depends on the value of your vehicle. Where allowed, we can loan up to $30,000.
Canada Car Cash accepts E-transfers, automatic monthly payments, bank deposits and cash payments (only available at some locations).
No, not at all! Payments can be made via E-transfer, bank deposit, Automatic payment and cash (but only at certain locations).
Life happens. Things happen. We understand that. If you find yourself short one month, call us, we will do everything we can to work with you and your circumstances.