If you’re not qualified for a bank loan, then an online title loan might be better for your needs. Getting an auto finance Surrey British Columbia is also easier, especially if you have a high value collateral. You’ll also be better served if you know the signs of a respectable title loan company.
Signs of a Good Lender
- Easy to Contact: Legit lenders will have a decent customer support in place. They also have their physical location and licensing operation clearly stated on their website.
- Secure Website: Check that the lender’s official website has a little padlock on the address bar. This signifies the site is secure and the data you send will be encrypted.
- Customer Feedback is Available: You should be able to find customer reviews and feedback online. Take note of what the majority are saying. They’re a good indication of what to expect from the company. Be wary of lenders that have no online information.
- No Upfront Fees: Upstanding lenders won’t charge anything until you’ve received the funds. Walk away if the company insists that you pay some fees in advance or that you send payment using a money transfer company.
- Runs a Soft Credit Check: A legitimate car equity lender will conduct some form of credit check even if your rating isn’t a major consideration for approval. After all, this is a key step to the lending process.
Borrow More Money Than Any Competitor has to Offer
Canada Car Cash is one of the best lenders in the industry. The company specializes in title loans and can offer you more money. Their interest rates are 70% lower, and they have the lowest monthly payments around. You don’t even have to worry about credit or employment checks. Log on to their website to apply or call their toll-free number at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105735232417155451370/posts