Applying for a loan is relatively simple. While you don’t have to be financially savvy, you should know the essentials. You should know the requirements you need, how the application process works, and the payment schemes. You should also understand these key terms before taking on a car pawn loan Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
What Do They Mean?
- Interest Rate: it’s the percentage that’s charged to your loan every month. The higher your interest rate, the more expensive your loan becomes. This depends on the lending company and its location.
- Annual Percentage Rate: The APR is the yearly rate levied for borrowing money. It includes all costs associated with the loan. However, it doesn’t take into account compound interest.
- Collateral: This is the property or asset the borrower offers the lending company to secure the loan. For example, you use your car as collateral for a poor credit car loan. Lenders insist on this if they’re concerned the applicant can’t pay back the loan.
- Default: This refers to the failure of the borrower to repay the loan. There are harsh penalties when this happens. Your interest rates can go up and you could also lose your collateral.
- Co-signer: This is the person who assumes responsibility for the loan if the original borrower defaults.
Lowest Interest Rates You Can Find
You can get the financial aid you need with Canada Car Cash. Our company specializes in title loans. We offer more money than other lenders. Our interest rates are 70% lower and we have low monthly payments. Our fast application process means you can get the funds you need within the day. Sign up at our website or call our toll-free number at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105735232417155451370/posts