Collateral car title loans are secure loans that use a borrower’s fully owned car and lien free car title as collateral. The lender places a lien on the car title to secure the loan and removes it when the loan is paid back in full. The borrower can even continue using the car while repaying the loan.
Lowest interest rates
Interest rates for collateral vehicle title loans are the lowest in the whole lending industry because much lower interest rate can be offered against any closest competitor. Loan repayment terms are the most flexible and the longest that can be offered.
Reliable cars as collateral
These car models have proven to be reliable, roadworthy, and naturally fall inside the car models that should not be more than 10 years old when the borrower applies for the loan. These models have also become “favorites” for many lenders
- Saturn L200 – The L-Series four cylinder automatic models are proving to be more reliable than Honda Accord, and offer a great true market value price for borrowers of no credit check title loans even if they have bad credit or no credit.
- Jeep Cherokee – The Cherokee remains popular throughout its entire model run. The 4-liter high output 190-hp straight-six engine has proven to be exceptionally durable.
- Infiniti M35 – While offering less than the Lexus GS, Audi A6, and the Mercedes E-Class, its long-term reliability matches or eclipses all of these models.
- Chevrolet Prizm – Another great Chevy model, the Prizm is mechanically identical to the Toyota Corolla, currently the bestselling car in the world.
- Chevrolet Corvette – The Corvette benefits from long model runs and a robust V8 engine that can comfortably cruise at extremely low rpm’s.
- Buick Park Avenue – In many car studies, the car kept for the longest time by owners is not Lexus or Mercedes-Benz. It’s this Buick model. The Park Avenue benefits from an outstanding GM 3.8-liter V-6 engine built to withstand for decades.
- BMW Z4 – This vehicle certainly commands a large true market value for borrowers while offering a comparable level of reliability.
Car title loans or sometimes called equity loans is the only service offered by Canada Car Cash. This means that Canada Car Cash can loan more money with less requirements. We can help you by calling us now or getting in touch online. We can give you an estimate of what you really qualify for. Call us at 1-844-598-7631.