Being a single parent is never easy. It’s hard to manage a household budget when you’re the sole breadwinner and responsible for all your child’s needs. It becomes even harder when surprise expenses come up, like a sick child or a school project. Luckily, there are several options for hardworking parents who need fast cash Abbotsford Alberta.
Loan Options for Single Parents
- Title Loans: This is one of the best options available to you. You can avail of a car pawn loan with low-interest rates by using your car as collateral. You can get the money you need within the day and still retain possession of your vehicle.
- Non-Profit Loans: There are several nonprofit organizations that offer affordable loans to single parents. You can check online for these groups.
- Payday Alternative Loans (PAL): Look for federal unions that offer PALs. You can secure a loan for anywhere between $200 to $1,000 with interest rates are locked at 28% to all members. However, you might have to wait to get approval.
- Government Grants. While not technically a loan, it’s an avenue that single parents can explore. Several government departments give grants that help cover childcare expenses. Applications take a while to process, but the good thing is you won’t have to pay anything back.
- Cash Advance: You can also use your credit card to get a cash advance. It’s fast and less expensive than other short-term loans.
The Number One in the Industry
Keep your family healthy and safe with Canada Car Cash. The company can loan you a percentage of your vehicle’s value as long as it’s lien-free and insured. They also offer low-interest rates and loan terms of up to seven years. Log on to their website to apply or call their toll-free number at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105735232417155451370/posts