The statement “I’m trying to get
fast cash for my car Abbotsford Alberta has become common during the pandemic.
More people are scrambling to augment their budget and title loans are a sensible
solution. Applying for this secured loan is easier than getting a bank loan. You
can make things go more smoothly if you prepare in advance.
Quick Checklist of Title Loan Requirements
- Title of Ownership: The success of your fast loan application will depend on this slip of paper. Lenders require a car’s title to be lien free. Your name must also be on the title, even if you’re sharing the car with someone else.
- Proof of Identity: You need to show several valid IDs as proof that you’re who you say you are and that you’re an adult. You can use your driver’s license or any government-issued IDs.
- Proof of Residence: Lending companies will also ask to see proof that you’re living in the area. You can show any billing statements that show your name and address. Your electric bill will do nicely.
- Employment Verification: You also need to provide proof of income. Most applicants will show their payslips or even their employment contract. But if you’re currently unemployed, your bank account statement or pension slips are sufficient.
- Insurance Papers: You might also be asked to show proof that your car is insured. The type of coverage will depend on the lender.
Trusted Car Loan Expert
Getting a loan is a breeze with Canada Car Cash. This title
loan specialist offers a percentage of your car’s real value. Their interest rates
are70% lower than their rivals and they also have the lowest monthly payments.
You don’t even have to worry about credit checks. Sign up on their website or
call their toll-free number at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105735232417155451370/posts