To qualify for collateral car title loans, all you need to do is to meet the following criteria:
- Your car must be fully owned and paid for. It should not be more than 8 years old. If you need to find out the car’s true market value for the loan amount, this can be determined by the lender through inspection and appraisal. The loan amount is based on this so you can borrow as much as $30,000.
- You must have the car title fully in your name and must have no outstanding liens on it.
- You must have comprehensive or collision insurance on your car.
- You must have the vehicle registered fully in your name.
Additionally for collateral vehicle title loans you must also be able to provide the following:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- Your vehicle’s registration and insurance.
Loans Rates and Terms
Interest rates for no credit check title loans are the lowest in the lending industry. This is the lowest compared to other traditional loans such as unsecured bank loans, car pawns, payday loans, and even credit card loans. Loan terms are no longer the traditional 30 or 60 days. They are now the longest and the most flexible that can ever be offered. You even get to continue using the car while paying off the loan. The loan is approved after just one hour.
Car title loans or sometimes called quick cash loans are the only service offered by Canada Car Cash. This means that Canada Car Cash can loan more money with less requirements. We can help you by calling us now or getting in touch online. We can give you an estimate of what you really qualify for. Call us at 1-844-598-7631.