Qualifying for Car Title Loans Calgary, Alberta Will Never Be Hard and You Don’t Need to Do Anything Heavy or Special to Qualify
You only need to meet the following criteria to qualify for collateral car title loans:
- You must be at least 19 years old since this is the legal driving age to own a car.
- You must own your own car, fully paid for, and with a lien free car title.
- The car must be no more than 8 years old.
- You must have vehicle or collision insurance. This is for the protection of both borrower and lender since the car will continue to be used by the borrower while the loan is being repaid during the loan term.
The borrower must be able to provide the following:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- The car title.
- The car itself for inspection and appraisal.
No extra charges
No early payment penalty will be charged if the loan is paid off early. Collateral vehicle title loans are approved in just one hour as long as all of the above are met and submitted. Up to $30,000 can be loaned.
Lowest rates and longest terms
Loan interest rates are the lowest per month in the lending industry. Much lower interest can be offered compared to anything that the closest competitor can offer. Loan payment terms are also the longest and most flexible. No credit check title loans means no credit checks will be required for the loan approval.
Car title loans or sometimes called equity loans is the only service offered by Canada Car Cash. This means that Canada Car Cash can loan more money with less requirements. We can help you by calling us now or getting in touch online. We can give you an estimate of what you really qualify for. Call us at 1-844-598-7631.