Thanks to the continued acceptance and increasing popularity of online banking and lending, it’s now easier to apply for a loan. But this has also pushed scammers to step up their game in coming up with different ways to steal a person’s money and identity. Make sure you check the following when applying for a car pawn loan Saint John New Brunswick.
How to Ensure Online Safety
- Check if they have a secure connection. Make it a habit to verify that a website has a secure connection. Look at the address bar. It should have a padlock icon and “https” before the site name.
- Check the auto finance lender’s contact details. Aside from a phone number, they should also have an email address and a physical address. Most legit companies also have dedicated social media accounts.
- Check if they’re registered to operate. Fraudulent firms have no compunction copying a legitimate company’s license. It’s why you should verify the license with your local government.
- Check the company’s background. Do your due diligence and look for more information about the lender. A quick Google search can reveal a lot. Pay attention to customer feedback and reviews.
- Check how they store client data. Trustworthy companies will have a robust security and storage system. Ask the lender to explain their process and demand assurance that your data will not be shared or sold to a third party.
The Number One in the Industry
Canada Car Cash guarantees secure and fair loan deals. The company specializes in title loans and offers more money than other lenders. Their interest rates and monthly payments are lower than their competitors. You can receive the funds within 24 hours. Sign up on their website or call their toll-free number at 1-844-598-7631.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105735232417155451370/posts